Today, I’m going to make some recommendations about the products that I use everyday. The photos of these products are posted separately under the beauty info category.
As for facial products:
1. Pure Beauty Soothing BB Cream- this one is awesome!~ It doesn’t give me too much whitey skin but rather a flawless and fine skin.
2. Missha Finish Pressed powder- This is good for setting the bb cream and for translucent-skin look.
3. Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer- Very good for my skin. Not so sticky but stays longer.
4. Missha Light pink lip gloss- very natural. Good for everyday use.
5. Nichido Juicy Lips Pink Champagne- It looks sexier when combined with Missha Light pink lip gloss or Etude House Moon Crystal Power gloss (purple).
For Skin Care:
** I actually use these products interchangeably because my skin becomes “immune” to it that sooner or later, the effects are being diminished.
1. Nudecos Aqua 4 Set Skin Care- This is very good for me. It addresses my moisture needs without causing me to breakout.
2. Olay Natural White Day Cream- I use this every other day with the other skin care products as it helps lessen the appearance of dark spots.
3. Olay Total Effects anti ageing cream- I use this product alternately with the nudecos’ anti ageing cream so that my skin won’t be immune to one product. This is very nice and effective in minimizing the dark spots as well.
4. Belo Essentials Pore Refining toner- This product can’t be skipped as it cleanses the face and makes it fine.
5. The FACE Shop Herb Day Cleansing foam Acerola- This product is good if you want a radiant skin. It is good for all skin types.
These are just some of the products that I use everyday for a clean and fresh look.
Have a nice day!!!~ ^__^