– UV Protection
* Precious Mineral BB Cream promotes silky complexion and brightened look with pearl infused sheer coverage.
* Improved SPF with a hypoallergenic and oil-free formula.
How to Use: Apply cream to all areas of the face. Pat to finish.
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid storing in high temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Price and location of purchase: Php 728 at Etude House SM The Block Branch
water, pearl extract, titanium dioxide, dipropylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polydecene, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, butylene glycol, arbutin, ethylhexyl olivate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1-dimethicone, sodium chloride, cyclohexasiloxane, zinc oxide, tallc, sodium hyaluronate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, sorbitan isostearate, hexyl laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, beeswax, sorbitan olivate, calcium stearate, dimethicone, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, adenosine, silica, calcium carbonate, gingko biloba leaf extract, ulmus campestris (elm) extract, pinus densiflora extract, adenium obesum leaf cell extract, agastache rugosa extract, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, fragrance
*For a closer look…
Available Shades: Sheer silky skin #1 (light beige); sheer glowing skin #2 (natural beige)
– This BB cream has a light to medium coverage that provides skin a natural flawless look.
– The consistency is not-so-thick and easy to blend either with hands or brush (but I prefer using a brush).
– As it is blended well, it then matches the skin tone giving the face a healthy dewy appearance.
– While the cream stays longer, I notice the pearl shimmers and is not easily wiped-off when I sweat.
– Whenever I wear this BB Cream, my face becomes picture perfect as it makes my skin look fine (maybe it’s because of the silicones in the content), covering the pores.
– Brightens the skin tone and helps fade dark spots.
– So far, it did not irritate my skin nor increase my break outs.
– It has a SPF 30/ PA++ to protect skin from harmful UV rays that may cause premature wrinkles.
– Has a reasonable price and more content than other BB Cream brands.
– It has a cute pink and girly packaging with a pump system that makes it hygienic; 1 pump is enough to cover the whole face.
– As for the 2 shades, I’ve tried the sheer silky skin #1 in sachets, and the sheer glowing skin #2 in tube. The shade #1 is a little bit fairer than my natural skin tone so I have to apply only a little. On the other hand, the shade #2 looks like my natural skin tone with a pinkish touch so I just apply the usual amount using a brush. If I have to choose between the two shades, I will choose the shade #2- sheer glowing skin because i like how it naturally looks like on my skin regardless of the amount that I have to apply.
– You can apply a pressed powder to set it but I prefer it on its own.
– Available at most Etude House stores in malls.
* my actual photo wearing the Etude House BB Cream