Do you want to have a soft and smooth skin like babies? Well, you ought to read this post.
It seems that there is no difference between them if you are going to look at their labels.Yes, you may be right but if you are going to see the products closely, you can tell whichis which.
i was able to try first the johnson’s baby milk bath and i can say that this is very smooth for my skin. On the other hand, the johnson’s baby bath is also good and smooth for the skin as i use them as my body wash.
Details of J&J milk bath:
– The consistency is like a shampoo and smells like a milk.
– I find it foamy and lathery than the plain bath.
– It feels more slippery and soapy after i rinse my skin.
– It has more ingredients (including the milk protein, vitamins A and E but only in small percent) on the list.
– It has a higher content of fragrance.
– it has a higher price whether it is a refill pack or the actual size (Php 58 for refill and Php 75 for the actual size both in 200 ml).
Details of J&J baby bath
– This is soap free; hypoallergenic.
– The consistency is like a liquid soap.
– It is also foamy but not as foamy as the milk bath.
– it is not so lathery but it feels smooth and quite slippery too after I rinse it.
– It has less percent of fragrance in the list.
– I love its scent even more than the milk bath because it smells like a powder and I find it refreshing and sweet.
– it only contains few ingredients on the list and cheaper than the milk bath (Php 38 for the refill packs and Php 62 on the actual bottle size both in 200 ml).
i love the both of them but if i have to choose which one I like better, I would choose the plain baby bath. Though the milk bath contains vitamins A & E and milk proteins, I still consider that the plain bath has less ingredients which i find it safer especially if you have sensitive skin though, i didn’t find any adverse reactions or irritations from these products since I used them.