1/2 kilo chicken breast
1/4 cup red wine
1/4 cup brandy
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
salt to taste
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup water or chicken soup stock
green chili, sliced thinly
onion springs, chopped
1/8 cup garlic, minced
chili powder to add some spice
1. Prepare all the ingredients in one container, except for green chili and onion springs.
2. Marinate the ingredients and condiments for 15 to 30 minutes.
4. In a pan, fry the chicken in a minimal amount of cooking oil. Make sure that the chicken skin will not stick to the pan. Turn it over until cooked. It should be soft and juicy without the bloody texture on its meat.
5. After cooking the chicken, put it in a plate and set aside. For the peanut butter sauce, add the peanut butter to the marinate sauce and add 1/2 cup water to make it thin. Mix well until the peanut butter turns liquidy.
6. On a separate pan, cook the sauce until it becomes thick. Make sure that its consistency will not be like a paste.
7. Add it on the top of the chicken.
8. Add the sliced green chili and sprinkle with onion spring.
Here is it!